We have readily available an inventory of fenders and hoses;
Zircon Marine Limited Yokohoma fenders are all certified according to ISO 17357 standards. Our pneumatic fenders have a low reaction force at low deflection and as such this makes them the most suitable fenders for liquid cargo vessels. We have readily available primary and secondary fenders to meet your needs. Fenders are used whilst mooring vessels together for STS operations.
- Primary YOKOHAMA fenders 80 PSI, 4.5 x 9.0 metres
- Primary YOKOHAMA fenders 80 PSI, 3.3 x 6.5 metres
- Primary YOKOHAMA fenders 50 PSI, 3.3 x 6.5 metres
- Primary YOKOHAMA fenders 50 PSI, 2.5 x 5.5 metres
- Secondary YOKOHAMA fenders 50 PSI, 1.2 x 2.0 metres
- Secondary YOKOHAMA fenders 50 PSI, 1.5 x 3.0 metres
Zircon Marine Limited’s cargo Hoses are specially obtained from Yokohoma and Goodyear. Our ANSI 150 flanged corrugated hoses are pressure tested to ensure durability and maintained according to ISO standards. Available in 4 inches-12 inches, these hoses are used to transfer wet cargo from VLCC to shuttle vessel.
- YOKOHAMA Seaflex cargo hoses, Diameter 4” x 10 metres
- YOKOHAMA Seaflex cargo hoses, Diameter 6” x 10 metres
- YOKOHAMA Seaflex cargo hoses, Diameter 8” x 10 metres
- YOKOHAMA Seaflex cargo hoses, Diameter 10” x 10 metres
Zircon marine’s state of the art fleet of support crafts are classed and meet all local and international standards. Support craft can be used for the towing of fenders and transportation of personnel and cargo.
All our equipment are fully insured, certified and serviced regularly according to ISO 17357 regulations to ensure they constantly operate at full capacity. Contact our team for an inspection of our industry